Getting back into my blogging routine takes a bit of time for me after vacationing. Yet, I need to acknowledge and thank Natasha of Films and Things for bequeathing two, count ’em, blogging awards my way last month. It’s always an honour (note the British spelling) to be on the receiving end of such blogging awards for this loose archive of memories I tinker away at. Thank you very kindly, my friend.
The rules, at least for the first, for the award are simple:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself (use these or come up with your own).
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
1. Favourite Actor?
A. This can’t be a surprise, Cary Grant.
2. Favourite number?
3. Favourite TV show?
A. Again, this can’t be a news, it’s Breaking Bad.
4. Favourite day of the week?
A. You see what day I posted this on, yes? It’s Friday, which along with my answer to question 2, are tied together — why that is was covered here.
5. Favourite tear-jerker song/track?
A. My Immortal by Evanescence gathers my thoughts of late.
6. Favourite colour?
7. Favourite flower?
A. Native to where I call home, it’s the Pacific Coast Iris.
8. Favourite food?
A. It’d probably be the food my grandmother put her heart into whenever she made it for her familia, and something I’ve not had in decades: Menudo Rojo (otherwise known as Red Chile Tripe Soup).
9. Favourite Sport?
I’ve played so many. Basketball, Football (American and what the rest of the world plays), cycling, tennis (table and hard court), golf (which I still get up early for), Badminton, Judo (yes, it’s a sport), some Gymnastics, even Track (no Field) and Volleyball (beach and indoor variety). But, in the end it’s probably Baseball for me.
10. Favourite place to relax?
A. In a darkened movie theater watching a film; any time, any film.
The rules for the WordPress Family award, which don’t ask much remarkably, are pretty straightforward and without demand:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers deserving of the award and notify them.
As always, please participate as fully or not at all as you like. No worries. And I’ll carry on as Natasha and make this a joint venture of two awards for the ten below.